Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Bitches

Hello Friends. Thanks to my 3 new friends who commented on my blog yesterday, you made me very excited to know that I'm not just typing to myself =). In addition to my injury, I have inhabited a HORRIBLE sleeping pattern. It's anywhere between bed time at 10am to waking up at 7pm (just in time for Access Hollywood, you know so I can catch up on all the worlds most important events!) or I'm falling asleep at around 5am and waking up at 2 .. which is the lesser of the 2 evils I think.

I have physical therapy tomorrow morning, and you would think I would be excited about this .. one of the few times I get to leave the house should be over joying, yes??! no. DEF not. My physical trainer thinks she is Jillian Michaels from "The Biggest Loser" and makes this experience very, very, very unpleasant for me. Instead of breaking my leg, why don't you chill your shit down a notch and just help me stretch my leg, you get paid either way crazy face.

Onto other things ... Before I did my ultimate crazy dance move and snapped my PCL in half I was a Dental Assistant. I was good at my job, I wasn't a fan of the insane hours but in this day and age I was lucky to have a paycheck coming every 2 weeks. I hurt myself on December 18th .. So I've been out of work for about a month now. I've gotten exactly ONE phone call from my job .. It was the very nice receptionist and It was simply "Hello Kristen, Happy New Year. How are you feeling? Oh that's too bad. Will you hold for the doctor? He wants to know when your returning to work if at all." Like really? You couldn't even pretend to care? I spend my LIFFFEEEEEEE pretending to care about what other people have to say and I've spent the last 2 years or so pretending to care about your life and your problems. I work with a staff of about 13 people, you fuckers honestly couldn't spend 99cents and send me a fucking card? I'll take my chances with the government and see if I can get social security disability rather than return to work with you inconsiderate fucks. I'm glad I didn't get to see you for Christmas, I'm lighting ALL you bitches' Yankee Candles as I type.

Speaking of bitches, since I've been home I have realized that all my friends are bitches as well. I've had one visitor since I've been crippled and that's been my boyfriend. I'm sure he wouldn't visit if he wasn't contractually obligated to, but since he is he's been around. I've had a few close friends since I was a child (I'm 22) and not one of those fucks have payed a visit. Oh sure, I've gotten plenty "I hope you feel better soon!" texts as if that is a substitute for a visit and flowers. and to boot, most of these fucks were present for my fall, I did it at a Christmas party that I threw for everyone. Fucking A ! That's what I get. FML.


xoxo
cb

PS- this thing still looks like crap and i still have no idea how to make it pretty.

2 comments:

Jeff said...

Wheww, someones pissed off! Don't make me give you some Uncompromisable Truth now! :P

Its the truth though, when things are going good for you, you have brothers and sisters you never met, but when things get down...well, you know. I hear you on that one.

To spice your page up, go to the customizing part when you sign in. Do some research and don't be lazy! Look in google search about making your page look sexy, it will tell you how step by step...

Tracey Ann said...

If you figure out how to make your page snazzy--let me in on the secret...I almost deleted my whole blog when I tried to do a new template LOL FML too!

http://operationlife2010.blogspot.com