Friday, January 15, 2010

Team Coco

Hey everyone. Firstly let me start off with saying I'm fucking pissed. No, more upset. They gave Jay Leno his time slot back, and next week is Conan's last Episode of "The Tonight Show". Honestly, Jay Leno? You and your chin haven't had enough ? What happened to retiring??!!!???!!!! I really am upset over this. I've grown to love that ginger over the years and once waiting in line at 6am to get tickets to see him when he was in NYC. Fucking Jay Leno. What a douche. I really hope they give Conan a payout release him from his contract and he moves to FOX. Compete head to head against Leno and kick him right in his CHIN !

Anywaaayyyyyy. I think my physical therapist may be reading my blog because she was really easy on me yesterday, so thanks Jillian Michaels I appreciated it. My day wasnt eventful at all yesterday thats why i didnt even bother to blog about it, my sleeping schedule is so messed up that I didnt even sleep until I came home from physical therapy at 11am, then woke up around 8. Just in time for a repeat of the vampire diaries (how exciting!). I did watch Grey's Anatomy though, anyone else a fan? My inquiring mind couldn't help it so at 10pm I drifted over to "The Jersey Shore". It's like a car wreck, you don't want to see the damage but you can't take your eyes off it. 3 cast members are from my town, and I assure you I'm not orange, Guido, and I have a vocabulary that consists of more than "shots, ayyyyyyyyy, and fist pump". Christ.

Today I woke up at a reasonable time (11:00am) so I'm happy about that. No one was home, so I had to limp/hop outside and put my dogs in the yard while all my neighbors stared at me like I was a circus freak. Like really old lady who stares a lot? Your 400 years old, you walk like this every day of your life. ughhh. I wish there was a bar in limping distance, my parents wont support my drinking. Bastards. My parents also seem to think that since I'm home all day I should take care of the house .. which is hilarious since I CAN'T WALK. Some one needs to fed ex me a bottle of tequila, ASAP.

xoxo
cb

1 comment:

Tracey Ann said...

I too am on Team Coco! What that shitty network is doing to him is bullshit!
Tray
htt://operationlife2010.blogspot.com