Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Hello Blogging World

I'm Crippledbitch (now to be clear, I'm temporarily crippled and if my name offends anyone I will change my name to TempCrippledBitch If necessary). I wanted to start blogging because I had an accident (while drinking), busted my ass (drunk), tore a ligament in my knee and I am out of work and severely bored. I leave my house only for physical therapy 2x a week and instead of committing suicide because of my "Cabin Fever" I would like to vent to strangers about it. See, you fucking love me already. Sorry If my cursing offends you, but I have a lot of aggression being the fact that I'm stuck inside the house all day with terrible daytime television, terrible afternoon television and decent evening television. One person can only take the same episodes of "The Jersey Shore","Date My Mom" and "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" so many times. FML. HARD.


xoxo
cb

---------------------------------------------------------
can anyone help me jazz this shit up? I'm completely lost and it looks like crap !

thanks!

3 comments:

wild north said...

Hi! I´ve been sick (and in pain) for almost 3 years now... Also started a new blog recently.
I can´t promise you it´ll be better tomorrow, because life doesn´t work that way. Hang in there!

Jeff said...

Nice blog, go ahead and vent your thoughts, like I do. You left out the part that only one can also take watching reruns of I love lucy and blind date, I know the feeling....keep blogging, I'm reading...

Pat Tillett said...

I can already tell...this is going to be a good one. I feel your pain, I've been there. Multiple knee injuries and the cabin fever that goes along with it.
I think I'll tag along for a while
Let fly...